Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fired up Photoshop CS6 earlier and made a little something I'm going to put on a t-shirt (maybe a hoodie too, with the cold-weather months coming up soon), and turn into a sticker for my Accent. Not bad for pen-tool shapes and some text, eh? (except for the Hyundai logo, that was from Google Images :p) Also thinking about making a version for the sedan.

I'll probably take the Hyundai logo out of the corner for the sticker. Kinda redundant when there's already two badges on the car, haha

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finished the GLS version. Admittedly, it's not as recognizable right off the bat, but I think if it were actually on the window of a GLS, it'd be easier to tell.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Decided I didn't like the sedan variant, so I made some changes. I think it looks much better now. What say you guys?

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Haven't seen enough of the sedans to really have an opinion. I recognize the outline of the GS because I see it every day in the garage :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Heh, yeah, I see mine everyday out my window, so I've gotten to know the GS's look quite well :p I see a lot of GLS Accents around town, though, actually a bit more than I see the GS. I guess I'd need a GLS owner's opinion on the sedan logo's design.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
The GS is everywhere down here. The other day at a traffic light there was an orange one in front of me a light blue one behind me and a wine red (same color as mine) two cars back in the other lane. When the light turned green a black one passed us going the other way. It was kinda Twilight Zonish.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, wow, that is kinda freaky, seeing that many of the same car just on the road in the same instance. I do see a good number of GSs and GLSs around here, but nothing like that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Got my custom t-shirt in today! Graphic in the front could've been placed a little higher, now that I'm seeing it for myself, but it's no biggie. Still looks cool to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts