Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I finally took my wife's Nikon and got some good pictures of the car out on a new road where nothing is built yet.

AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE...DON'T KNOW WHY:

·
Registered
247 Posts
yeah i dont know why thats your favorite. i like the first one.
i think the photos are great, i really think the sonata looks much better without the chrome grille in the front.
nice rims!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hope you don't mind, I took a little liberty with the first photo you posted.

Not my best work, but only wanted to spend 2-3mins on it since it's late.

·
Registered
623 Posts
one last try at the first photo before calling it a night...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Ayces @ Jul 25 2010, 05:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344520
one last try at the first photo before calling it a night...

I'm always open to some free editing by someone who knows how. I'm definately not that good at it. You can probably charge people for that! "Ayces Photo Shoppe, you drop em I'll Shop em"

·
Registered
124 Posts
QUOTE (shinigami @ Jul 25 2010, 02:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344512
yeah i dont know why thats your favorite. i like the first one.
i think the photos are great, i really think the sonata looks much better without the chrome grille in the front.
nice rims!
I think your right depending on the color. I have the red SE and it doesn't look as good in the GLS with the chrome grill.

·
Registered
314 Posts
RC...I'm thinking that the one you point out as your favorite is excellent.

The vertical crop and out-of focus force you to look at arch of the rear wheel well and that great lip of rubber as it pulls over the edge of the rim....Ready to rip. :thumbsup:

P.S...I just noticed it says 'Extreme' on the tire....So good.

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (rcweimer @ Jul 25 2010, 08:23 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344548
I'm always open to some free editing by someone who knows how. I'm definately not that good at it. You can probably charge people for that! "Ayces Photo Shoppe, you drop em I'll Shop em"
I shopped it AND dropped it. About an inch.

I miss taking photos and playing around in lightroom with my car, so figured it was the next best thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, you inspired me. I just finished replacing the horns and grill, and looking at your post, I figured I should get some photos while she looks this good.

BTW, I like your wheels, where did you get them?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QUOTE (D.Bowen @ Jul 25 2010, 06:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344669
Well, you inspired me. I just finished replacing the horns and grill, and looking at your post, I figured I should get some photos while she looks this good.

BTW, I like your wheels, where did you get them?
WOW your car is clean as a whistle! I love the grille too, i want the carbon one like that. Is that one chrome? i can't really tell in the picture. The wheels are MAAS San Remo. The dealership ordered them from American Tire Distributors. There is a local place near charlotte called Whittaker's Wheel and Tire, they have some in stock there.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Looking good, gents! :thumbsup: All you need to complete the look are some tinted windows. Just my opinion. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts