Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On other threads, We do a photo scavenger hunt with our rides. Some one proposes a item that could be found world wide (i.e, bridge, train, building of a certain type (museum, police station)). Then who ever gets a picture of their elantra in the same picture as said item, gets to choose the next target. It's real fun and it's a interesting way to spend a road trip looking for the mark to take the picture.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, we'll start with something simple, The first mark will be a bridge. It could be a big, small, covered, anything bridge. Go! But remember, be safe.

·
22,793 Posts
Man, If Andrew gets a whiff of this post...bridge contest is over.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this game is real fun. Just remember that we have a few over seas elantra owners, so keep the next mark something that anyone can get to. and I shouldn't have to say this, but no photoshop, this is just a fun game to play, let's keep it honest!

·
22,793 Posts
If it wasn't snowing, I'd jump in the car and drive over to the nearest bridge this morning. But Ingrid doesn't want to go out and play in this crap, and neither do I. But if, IF, it was warmer... :wink2:

·
Registered
183 Posts
While an interstate overpass is "technically" a bridge, it's not that impressive...

That being said, I found another small wooden bridge that is in the background of this pic...

So, for the next target... how bout we look for something in the spirit of the season... BASEBALL FIELD. Any baseball field... little league, high school, professional... any will do. HAPPY SPRING TRAINING!!!

Be safe and GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you guys are getting the spirit! I like it!

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Here's one from when Emma was barely over a month old.

·
22,793 Posts
Now, THAT is a bridge. About the same age as me, I believe...nearly 100! :grin:

I need a baseball pic. Dang it! Not sure about the rest of you, but while I was hopeful of a pic of Ingrid on a bridge, I stumbled on some stuff I hadn't looked at in years. Deja Vu!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
This is a covered wooden bridge

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we don't have any of those in vegas!

·
Registered
183 Posts
You're close to Legends, I'm close to the Blue Jays (Florida Auto Exchange Stadium) and Philly's (Brighthouse Field) training fields...
GO! lol:D

Oh crap...I don't have my car back yet...:(
Yes, and I live 5 minutes away from a little league and 2 high school... didn't think I should win my own! lol

I am going to a Yankees spring training game in two weeks... but surely someone will come through before then!

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
If I were going downtown tomorrow I would grab a shot in front of Slugger field. With this weather coming in I may be stuck at the house tomorrow. Freezing rain the last few hours then snow is supposed to fall from midnight to sunup. They say 4-8in estimated on top of an inch of ice.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts