Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time i pull up the address book in the car navigation system it always says something along the lines of 'downloading contacts, max 1000 entries'. But the problem is it never shows more than 20 when i have about 275 or so. I have made sure that all of the contacts in my phone are entered in the exact same way as the ones that do display. Does anyone else have this issue? :confused:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I won't lie, I've never used that contact-sync thing. I just use the voice commands and tell it to call whoever. I find trying to fart arount with the nav to dial a number is way too distracting for me while driving.
I rarely do, I just dial right from my phone and let it go. However it was just something I noticed.

What kind of phone do you have? I have an Android phone and it works fine for me. I can see every contact and if you tap on the name of the person you will get all of the different phone numbers associated with them.

Chuck
Samsung Galaxy S3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.