Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having a problem with phone commands? When I say "call xxxxx" the response is "say number"
The contacts list won't work. Is the problem with the phone or with the system?

·
Registered
124 Posts
QUOTE (jbpk @ Jul 25 2010, 01:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344577
Anyone having a problem with phone commands? When I say "call xxxxx" the response is "say number"
The contacts list won't work. Is the problem with the phone or with the system?
Try dial xxxxxxx

I think the problem is your phone. Go to the Hyundai website and check the compatability for bluetooth and see if your phone is listed.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have 2 phones on mine that are both on the list. 1 phone works with voice command about 75% of the time, the other won't work at all!

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'm confused. On mine you either need to start the process with

Call by name

or

Call by number

I can't start a call with

Call Home

or

Call 312-555-1212

·
Registered
427 Posts
Mine will allow me to choose between name and number, but it will not accept the name or number commands when it is time to choose who you are calling.

·
Registered
247 Posts
try removing the phone from the sonata, and removing the sonata from the phone. and then remove the battery of the phone and let it reboot completely. then try again.

anybody know how to skip all the "say yes to call. or say cancel or back" kind of annoying messages?
i just want to say my commands, and not listen to help.

call
BEEP
name
BEEP
John Doe
BEEP
Mobile
BEEP
Yes

dialing...........

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can just do "Call <Name> at <Location>", ie "Call Joe at Work" and it should work (you may have to confirm once).

Also you can do "Callback" (dials last number which called you) or "Redial". This doesn't confirm, ie dials straight away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts