Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All

I am looking for an owners' and service manual for a 2011 Hyundai Starex diesel intercooler. Please let me know where I can get one.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Karl

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys! Old school Elantra owner here. Been monitoring this site recently. If any of you Hyundai owners know any old school accent, pony or excel owners needing an engine swap, my 1.5 sohc 8 valve engine is available. lts newly o/hauled w/ a b/new clutch system, new injectors, new fuel pump, etc. I'm breaking my '94 Elantra for spare parts. Tnx. Btw, l'm from Davao City.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Am glad to have joined this forum. Maybe someday I will find a replacement ecu for my 2014 accent crdi. I was told that I need to replace ecu, but a new one is very expensive. I wonder if there ir a used one out there. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aircon Compressor Control Valve

my accent A/C is not working. Went to Hyundai shop to diagnose the problem and given a quotation for parts needed to be replaced and labor. It says the problem was the control valve which needs replacement. Total quotation for parts replacement and labor is 14000 php. Control valve cost 9000 and labor is 5000. I am trying to find out whether how much a control valve cost in the market. Its quite expensive in the shop. Anyone here knows what is the part number for the particular control valve being used for 2014 Hyundai Accent 1.4 MT and how does it cost? Does anyone knows where I can get one?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts