Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone there..im inviting all members of THP-teamhyundaiphilipines to join & participate in this forum :00000732: btw, 2012 Accent 1.4 M/T here:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ka-Barangay here in Guam, USA drives 2011 Sonata. Taga-Cavite ako pero yung wifey ko sa Caloocan. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
anyone knows f ano maganda na coil spring para medyu mabawasan naman ang tigas sa suspension ng accent ko.2011 na model 1.5 crdi vgt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I owned 2012 Hyundai Accent 1.4 AT Bronze. Geez it consumes a lot of gas... City range is between 10-12kms. How about u guys? I am not a Hard and Rough Driver...I feel a little bit of regret...Many people said Honda City is still the best pick... I just decided to go with Accent basically with its sleek and sophisticated look... Your thoughts please

·
Registered
1 Posts
FC of accent 2012 a/t 1.4

Hi i just want to know if my fuel consumption is just right..i bought my car last nov 2012.. pag city driving nakakaconsume ako minsan ng 8km/L.. pag long drive, 12km/L.. tama lang ba yun? sa tingin ko kasi malakas ang FC niya to think na 1.4 ang makina nun at brand new naman.. please help.. thanks.. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I bought hyundai accent 1.4 A/T last August 24, 2013 for my wife. Sobrang lakas sa gasolina, Based on our record it averages mga 6-7km per liter lang sa City driving. I had brought back the car twice already to the dealer to complain the fuel consumption and told me they had adjusted something then ask to observe again. As of today it seems they haven't fix any. Is there anybody who has the same issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
from baguio this side .... running like 10-12km/liter on city driving .... considering our terrain ok na :) ...btw i have the 1.4 MT

·
Registered
1 Posts
manila street driving is not the best place to figure out your FC due to too much traffic. i suggest you go out of the city, say north express way and test your FC on hway driving see if it gives you the figure your dealer has advertised.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1.1 getz in Cavite

hi, i bought my son a getz to get to college. needs a repair now though. was getting 15k/l but no city driving here in the provences.
phil

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am from Davao City. I bought a bank-repossessed 2014 Hyundai Accent 1.4L CVT a/t sedan last July 2015. It has on the odometer 8,280 km on the clock upon purchase. Am happy to become a member of this forum. I hope there would be activities from among the members in Davao City.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts