Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a 2014 Santa Fe tomorrow and I am looking for options for a pet barrier between the cargo area and the back seat. In my 2002 Santa Fe I had an adjustable metal barrier that wedged between the cargo floor and the head liner. I would rather not use that because in makes indentations in the liner and tends to travel with the cargo mat. I am considering taking the new Santa Fe to a custom shop and having two hooks mounted to the head liner and two to the cargo area so I can use a cargo net. I figure a cargo net would be easier to take on and off and I could store it in a floor compartment. Any ideas or suggestions?

·
Banned
532 Posts
You should already have 4 pull out tabs for the cargo net, 2 front, 2 rear. For the upper area try some of the 3M removable hooks they have for pictures & aren't supposed to leave marks, then attach them to the window.

Whats the flavor of your animal?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 3M hooks is a great idea. I have two poodles, a 10-lb red and a 65-lb white. They are well behaved and would stay in the cargo area while I was driving but not if left unattended.

·
Registered
413 Posts
You should already have 4 pull out tabs for the cargo net, 2 front, 2 rear. For the upper area try some of the 3M removable hooks they have for pictures & aren't supposed to leave marks, then attach them to the window.

Whats the flavor of your animal?
Great idea's!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts