Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) HI EVERYONE!THANKS A MILLION FOR ACCEPTING ME AS A NEW MEMBER OF THE FORUM.WELL,I AM FROM SINGAPORE AND MARRIED WITH 3 CHILDREN.MY NAME IS AZMAN.I AM 36 YEARS OLD AND CURRENTLY DRIVING A HYUNDAI MATRIX.I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH THE CAR AND IT HAS GIVEN ME TROUBLE FREE SERVICE FOR ONE AND A HALF YEARS.WELL I HAVE A FEW GRIPES PERTAINING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF MY CAR(1600CC OF IT) AND ITS FUEL CONSUMPTION.CURRENTLY I CAN MANAGE A FUEL CONSUMPTION FIGURE OF AROUND 10.5 TO 11.5KM/LITRE OF PETROL.IT DEPEND ACTUALLY ON THE GRADE AND BRAND OF PETROL USED.THE BEST POWER AND CONSUMPTION FIGURES WOULD COME FROM USING SHELL V-POWER PETROL(PRESUMABLY A 99OCTANE RATED).WELL, THE ABOVEMENTIONED STATISTICS WAS A PERSONAL ONE.ANY OF YOU GUYS/GALS HAVE DIFFERENT FIGURES OR SIMILAR TO MINE.PLEASE ADVISE AS I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION GIVEN.ANYWAY THAT'S ALL I HAVE AS AN OPENING INTRODUCTION INTO THE FORUM.THANKS AGAIN AND HAPPY TIDINGS. :D

===============================================
Welcome:).Please don't use all capital letters on next post

·
Registered
146 Posts
:) HI EVERYONE!THANKS A MILLION FOR ACCEPTING ME AS A NEW MEMBER OF THE FORUM.WELL,I AM FROM SINGAPORE AND MARRIED WITH 3 CHILDREN.MY NAME IS AZMAN.I AM 36 YEARS OLD AND CURRENTLY DRIVING A HYUNDAI MATRIX.I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH THE CAR AND IT HAS GIVEN ME TROUBLE FREE SERVICE FOR ONE AND A HALF YEARS.WELL I HAVE A FEW GRIPES PERTAINING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF MY CAR(1600CC OF IT) AND ITS FUEL CONSUMPTION.CURRENTLY I CAN MANAGE A FUEL CONSUMPTION FIGURE OF AROUND 10.5 TO 11.5KM/LITRE OF PETROL.IT DEPEND ACTUALLY ON THE GRADE AND BRAND OF PETROL USED.THE BEST POWER AND CONSUMPTION FIGURES WOULD COME FROM USING SHELL V-POWER PETROL(PRESUMABLY A 99OCTANE RATED).WELL, THE ABOVEMENTIONED STATISTICS WAS A PERSONAL ONE.ANY OF YOU GUYS/GALS HAVE DIFFERENT FIGURES OR SIMILAR TO MINE.PLEASE ADVISE AS I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION GIVEN.ANYWAY THAT'S ALL I HAVE AS AN OPENING INTRODUCTION INTO THE FORUM.THANKS AGAIN AND HAPPY TIDINGS. :D

===============================================
Welcome:).Please don't use all capital letters on next post
[snapback]1746[/snapback]​

Hi Azman
usin big caps are deemed to be 'rude' maybe u are not aware

bro do you ride a dirt bike before just curious.
your average consumption is ok quite norm for Matrix.Is your ride Auto?
Have you done any mods-plugs,cable,CAI the basic enhancement

1 - 2 of 2 Posts