Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 dealers within 6 or 7 miles of me.. the one where I bought.. Ontario Hyundai wants $160.00 + tax for a brake service.. Sisley Hyundai down the road... $150.00 tax in. Gee.. wonder where I will go!!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
QUOTE (Pinto_Siftbean @ May 31 2010, 03:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328164
2 dealers within 6 or 7 miles of me.. the one where I bought.. Ontario Hyundai wants $160.00 + tax for a brake service.. Sisley Hyundai down the road... $150.00 tax in. Gee.. wonder where I will go!!!
Don't forget that according to CAA the cost of every Km on average is $1.50

Since you live in Whitby to go to Ajax will cost you more than the difference.

I've used them both and found Ontario Hyundai's technicians to be better and Sisley's more willing

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had a couple of things done at Sisley and I find them friendlier, more willing to help, resolve some warranty issues better and so far, just a better overall experience. I work at a home office, so cost per km is moot.

For the 20 km's round trip (or less) I'd really rather see happy people.

For trouble shooting tough issues, I've had no problem with the Whitby dealership... other than the same issue keeps going back to be re-repaired.

$180.80 tax in vs $150.00 tax in.. even with your CAA calculations.. it's the same price.... I like smiles!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts