Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in about a month or so my little brother is getting his license. I'm passing on the sonata to him and most likely will be getting ether the new optima turbo, or sonata turbo. All white, black leather interior with the turbo, looking for one with a panoramic sunroof but if its too expensive ill go with a regular sunroof with the roof wrapped black. I will definitely miss the sonata but it'll be in the family still and I can still look after her.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Optima wins the battle in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, the Sonata is a good looking car, but the Optima just beats it in the looks department IMO.

Good choices regardless...I see an Optima SX in my future. I've driven a few and they're quite the rockets.

·
Registered
446 Posts
So in about a month or so my little brother is getting his license. I'm passing on the sonata to him and most likely will be getting ether the new optima turbo, or sonata turbo. All white, black leather interior with the turbo, looking for one with a panoramic sunroof but if its too expensive ill go with a regular sunroof with the roof wrapped black. I will definitely miss the sonata but it'll be in the family still and I can still look after her.
Optima dude! And if you're getting rid of the sonata and your little brother doesn't care for those black leather seat covers you put on.. Ill but tem from you!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Optimas look so much better imo, and the stance is really nice for a car in this segment.
The new YF look has not grown on me . That front view is really confusing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts