Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Sante fe sport 2.0 T two months ago and my passenger seat belt indicator light keeps flashing but no one is in the drivers seat - is this typical?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Sante fe sport 2.0 T two months ago and my passenger seat belt indicator light keeps flashing but no one is in the drivers seat - is this typical?
Since nobody is sitting in the divers seat you are in the passengers seat without your seatbelt on? Could this be why the passenger seatbelt light is flashing?

On a side note, if your car is within warranty take it in?

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think you're putting something in the passenger seat while driving.... And the light flashing is telling you that the air bag will not deploy, as it thinks it's a small person/child in the seat.
As bsoars said, the SFS has no passenger seat belt alarm..... Not that I know of anyway.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I think you're putting something in the passenger seat while driving.... And the light flashing is telling you that the air bag will not deploy, as it thinks it's a small person/child in the seat.
As bsoars said, the SFS has no passenger seat belt alarm..... Not that I know of anyway.
I used to have this issue with my work vehicle it was annoying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts