Hyundai Forums banner

Passenger Mirror Replacement

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Bobb4484 
#1 ·
2011 SE, no other options.

Ended up getting smacked on the passenger side view mirror and there's a nice little hole in it. I'm looking for a good place to buy online (would that be the left or right mirror?) and instructions on hot to replace. I'm thinking a dealer would charge 2-400 bucks, auto body shop sub 200, but if i can do it for less than that, it would be great.

thanks

#3 ·
You can purchase a new mirror on line or at the dealer. I would suggest getting one already painted to match your auto. Its easy to change out once you have the replacement mirror. Remove the upper front plastic sail piece interior to the mirror location. The sail piece removes by popping it off from the edge. Remove the electrical connector by pressing the release tab and pulling apart. Remove the 3 nuts that secure the mirror in place. Install of the new mirror is the reverse of the removal.

You need the right side mirror as above.

#9 ·
does the standard wiring include turn signal wiring? i took off the door cover and saw it had 5 wires coming from the mirror (i didn't count coming from the car) i heard that 5 wires = power mirror + heat.

if i can get signals w/o having to pay the dealer, that would be cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.