Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Funny, I was just about to come here and post the same question. What are the other options besides the two mentioned above? The first has pretty bad part diagrams, and the second didn't differentiate between the sedan and hatchback model and presented me with the wrong parts :(

Neil

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
The first has pretty bad part diagrams
although i can't speak for rockauto's part accuracy with a new car (sometimes it takes time to get the parts list right) i think you need to look again and the first one. i just looked at the 2013 and 2012 models on that site and there is nothing wrong with the drawings. it's more info than you'd get out of the service manual.

if you think those are bad, you're going to be waiting a long time for something good.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I can get whatever it is that you want / need for Hyundai / Kia at prices close to 50% of what these other websites are listing. Not counterfeited stuff either. PM me or click on my signature.

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
You can always check our site out, or shoot me an email/PM and I could help you out ;)

PS. Nothing compares to RealOEM.com. Love that place!

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Actually your site worked quite well, and the pricing is nice. Bookmarked!

Neil
Good to know! :D Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about anything on our site

1 - 16 of 16 Posts