Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the part number for the new horn? Maybe someone that works at a dealership? Is it in fact the same horn as on the Santa Fe?

·
1,914 Posts
I asked at work and they don't have the new horns yet. They are infact the Santa Fe horns.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (HyundaiLvr87 @ Nov 19 2010, 04:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373136
I asked at work and they don't have the new horns yet. They are infact the Santa Fe horns.

I was scamming around on MICROCAT, with 8/11 production, the call for couple horns, snail type and flat type, single horn, dual horn, and 1 part number doubles as early and late... Hear a horn on a PDI this afternoon, sounded more like something in a GM car, not my Toyota..

If I recall, the numbers seen were 96610-3K000 and 96610-3Q000 ? We was supposed to have 1 of them on the special order bin, but it was not there.. They both listed as LOW, I think it was the 3K000 called out for early, then called again in laie as a snail type.. In all, I think the catalog is poor excuse..

The 3Q000 was a LOW also, with the snail type referred to as dual.

·
1,914 Posts
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Nov 19 2010, 08:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373219
I was scamming around on MICROCAT, with 8/11 production, the call for couple horns, snail type and flat type, single horn, dual horn, and 1 part number doubles as early and late... Hear a horn on a PDI this afternoon, sounded more like something in a GM car, not my Toyota..

If I recall, the numbers seen were 96610-3K000 and 96610-3Q000 ? We was supposed to have 1 of them on the special order bin, but it was not there.. They both listed as LOW, I think it was the 3K000 called out for early, then called again in laie as a snail type.. In all, I think the catalog is poor excuse..

The 3Q000 was a LOW also, with the snail type referred to as dual.

I asked them if I could just get the Santa Fe horn and they told me no because it's a different part number and if something goes wrong and hyundai finds out that you replaced it with a different horn then suggested, it won't be covered. I understand where they are coming from, but come on, it's not like we are replacing it with a ford horn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts