Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I wonder how many of you have already change a part, on your GT 2013, that was under warranty at dealer!!!

For me, they change:

• 1 rear strut at about 7500KM (4660 miles)
  • Front passenger bearing today 26,000KM (16,155 miles)

·
Registered
560 Posts
...nothing here. Looking forward to the first one, and having that "it's not racing, it's high performance driver education" talk.

·
Registered
790 Posts
They changed my rear scuff plate on my bumper. It was actually not installed straight and it was lifting at a corner.

Not a defective part, more of a mis-installed part I was unhappy with... Though they put some scratches into my bumper removing it.. I still need to try to buff them out.. I didnt want to have them mess with it anymore..

·
Registered
3 Posts
1- Full interior of the trunk, 1 of the metal hook was rusting and you cannot change the hook without changing the full interior of the trunk.

2- the rear tail light cover on top of the hatch back, there was a defect on it.

3- the full rack of the pan roof, the roof was cracking when turning.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi!

I wonder how many of you have already change a part, on your GT 2013, that was under warranty at dealer!!!

For me, they change:

• 1 rear strut at about 7500KM (4660 miles)
  • Front passenger bearing today 26,000KM (16,155 miles)
Who diagnosed the faulty rear shock - them or you? I'm asking because I suspect I have a bad rear shock, but since it's not leaking, there is no visual indication. Dealer says it's fine.

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Had both headlight assemblies switched out under warranty the first time I washed my car. The DRL/highbeam section on both of them allowed major condensation inside. Warranty is worth it at over $400 a piece haha

·
Registered
119 Posts
Let's see.... radio at 1,000 miles (realized the bluetooth didn't work)

New 6 speed transmission at 9,500 miles (6th gear sync went out) -- but I got a 2013 Sonata Turbo as a loaner for a week!

That's it so far

·
Registered
41 Posts
Let's see.... radio at 1,000 miles (realized the bluetooth didn't work)
I've also had my entire radio assembly replaced but at 19000 km.
The entire radio will either freeze or power out by itself every once in awhile, took 2 hours to try to diagnose the problem but they decided to just replace the entire thing under warranty.

Good news is that radio swap gave me another 30 day trial to XM radio =P

1 - 14 of 14 Posts