Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replaced my stock front parklight bulbs with LEDs but it did not light up when turned on. Checked LEDs by connecting directly to battery and they worked. Any ideas as to what the problem might be is greatly appreciated, thx.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
QUOTE (Mellofello @ Nov 15 2010, 08:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372013
Replaced my stock front parklight bulbs with LEDs but it did not light up when turned on. Checked LEDs by connecting directly to battery and they worked. Any ideas as to what the problem might be is greatly appreciated, thx.
Plug it in the other way. LED has polarity.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plugging in the leds the other way was the first thing i tried...that didn't work. The lower current draw (of leds relative to bulbs) is not normally a problem with parking lights but it is the only thing i can think of. Hoping for some insights into this soon.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
QUOTE (Mellofello @ Dec 14 2010, 12:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=379578
Plugging in the leds the other way was the first thing i tried...that didn't work. The lower current draw (of leds relative to bulbs) is not normally a problem with parking lights but it is the only thing i can think of. Hoping for some insights into this soon.
I put in 2 13 led 168 the day I took delvy. Work fine. Look white & great.

Try double check your leds are they good?. Did you insert them all the way in & properly seated. If you put back the oem bulbs & they work, the circuit is fine.Then it is really a mystery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts