Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, Does anyone except Hyundai (too expensive) make a paper repair manual for my 04 XG350L? Thanks, sorry about all the questions

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new to the forum as I recently purchased a VERY used 2004 XG350. I can't thank you enough for posting this repair manual as I haven't had any luck finding it for sale at any auto parts place locally.

Thanks again! :)

·
22,787 Posts
Paper manuals are going the way of those old instructional manuals we use to get when we bought the new Windows, Word, whatever, programs at the local office supply stores. Now you have to click the Help icon to find your answers.

Saves a few trees, I would imagine. :wink2: Besides, car manufacturers can't even get their buyers to read the owner's manual. How many people actually read the Windows operating system manual? Most just loaded it up, and then went thru the trial and error process. :grin:

Any old DOS users still around that remember the shortcut keys, in lieu of clicking the mouse? Or, am I the only dinosaur left? :laughing:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Max,
I have a XG350 2005 and had a service Manual that I download from here I believe and then my laptop crashed and lost it. I tried your link and
I guess after a while it drops it and you get an Error message. Could you please repost the
service manual for us!!
Thanks and Hope your New Year is all you want it to be,
Regards,
Norman

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Max, I tried to click the dropbox link for the XG repair manual but the link is no longer active. Can you share it to me please. I badly needed the repair manual. :( Thanks in advance Max.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts