Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUOTE (OMEGA_WEAPON @ Oct 6 2010, 09:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361483
Ladies and Gentlemen! For your viewing pleasure. Vogues and and a caddy top yo!!
I personaly dont care for it and wouldnt want to do that to my car, but surprisingly it doesnt look terrible. I actually kinda like how the little triangle window in between the C and D pillar is covered up. I wonder how it looks from the inside though.

·
Registered
424 Posts
uh...he was being sarcastic, not looking for feedback.

QUOTE (Mike Eckman @ Oct 6 2010, 10:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361492
I personaly dont care for it and wouldnt want to do that to my car, but surprisingly it doesnt look terrible. I actually kinda like how the little triangle window in between the C and D pillar is covered up. I wonder how it looks from the inside though.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Kill it with fire!

This belongs on a Caddy, 300c, ****... anything square.

I thought... "Only in Florida", then I noticed you were from Chicago.

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUOTE (Ayces @ Oct 6 2010, 12:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361549
Kill it with fire!

This belongs on a Caddy, 300c, ****... anything square.

I thought... "Only in Florida", then I noticed you were from Chicago.
LOL! Maybe it is a Chicago thing cause I see that a lot around here (Im about 25 miles south of Chicago) on all types of cars. Ive seen it on 4 Chevy Impalas, Monte Carlos, even a Ford Taurus once!

Like I said, I dont like the look, but I guess I am so used to other stupid things people do to their cars which look much worse, that Ive become numb to things like this! :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
wow that looks terrible.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I can trump that....I saw it done to a Camry once.

·
Registered
330 Posts
uhh.. seriously? is it atleast a convertible and how much would it have been for white fabric instead of black....

also those rims dont suit hte sonata at all

·
Registered
74 Posts
QUOTE (Mike Eckman @ Oct 6 2010, 02:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361558
LOL! Maybe it is a Chicago thing cause I see that a lot around here (Im about 25 miles south of Chicago) on all types of cars. Ive seen it on 4 Chevy Impalas, Monte Carlos, even a Ford Taurus once!

Like I said, I dont like the look, but I guess I am so used to other stupid things people do to their cars which look much worse, that Ive become numb to things like this! :)
Can't account for taste or common sense. Isn't Chicago where our current King is from?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts