Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just test drove two Pallisade Essentials AWD, and both exhibited a vibration at 118 km/h or 73 mph.

I then took a follow up test drive with the head mechanic at the dealership who confirmed the vibrations.

They are now replacing and balancing the tires, and doing an alignment, then will re-test.

The dealer has also contacted Hyundai Canada.

They said they will update me once they know more.

I have found the same issue reported on the KIA Telluride forum by about 10 different Telluride owners. They are also working with their dealers, but do not have a cause or fix yet.

Has anyone else experienced this with their Palisade?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I heard back from my dealer today. They said that it is a bad front axle. They said that they had a similar problem with a bad batch on the Santa Fe about 6 years ago. New axle should be in in a couple of days and ready for a test drive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the dealer, yes the replacement front axles fixed the vibration issue.

I ended up buying a different Palisade while they were testing the axle replacement, however I contacted the dealer today and asked whether the axle replacement was the fix for the ones I test drove with the problem. They said yes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts