Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my 2020 Palisade HTRAC Limited started doing the dreaded vibration at 65-75 mph. This problem has been discussed extensively on this forum and the Kia Telluride Forum. Well, I took my car into the dealer today (Teton Hyundai in Pocatello Idaho) and they checked the balance of my tires (which were fine), immediately pulled up the TSB and ordered the parts and agreed to change the rear propeller shaft and awd coupling assembly no questions asked. They didn't even test drive the car, they just took my word for it. They are truly a superb dealership. They will call me with an estimate of timing for parts availability and they let me take a picture of the actual TSB bulletin so that I can post it on the forums. Show this to your dealerships, the TSB just came out. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Great news. Great dealer. Hopefully, all will be well soon.

Sadly, this is one great reason not to buy any vehicle in its first model year. Hyundai/Genesis do not have a great track record for prompt parts replacements. This TSB will challenge them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
cool, might be once reason why I wait one year to get the palisade, probably in 2021 model, fixes have been made, and better rebates/financing after first year...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I though I was crazy at first but I have noticed this in my Palisade only having it three weeks. Right at 70-73 mph it feels like the steering wheel and gas pedal have a fine vibration. It subsides at 75 and above. My concern is that my vehicle was manufactured November 2019 past the TSB date range. I'm still reporting it though and will post how the dealer handles it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts