Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this has been covered, pls point me to the pertinent place.
My LG (non-smart) did work perfectly the 1st time I paired it...but now will not? Even deleting "Sonata" and re-pairing will not permit a connection. There is nothing else paired to the cell. Pairing is successful...but when selected, "no phone connected"! I see the cell trying to connect every minute or so...
Thanks for anything! Nice feature...when it worked!!! :frown:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Did you try try deleting the profile from BOTH the phone and vehicle.

Then try pairing again

Something similar happened to me when Windows 10 mobile (on my phone) updated and that's what I had to do

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to check how to delete it in the car...not sure how it's done. Thanks! It worked well when it worked!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Almost forgot. Lets keep in mind that there is a difference between pairing and connecting.

We can pair 4 or 5 phones to our system. For example both my phone and my wife's phone is paired to My Sonata. My phone takes priority. If both phones are in the car, it will connect to mine, if mine is not in the car it will connect to my wife's.

My three other vehicles are set up similar. Both our phones are paired to all my vehicles. But it can only connect to one at a time.

Your case, you say its paired but not connected.

Deleting the profiles from both the radio and the phone should work. Not sure with the Sonata, with my Toyota disconnecting the battery does Not delete the bluetooth settings. In my truck it does delete everything. Again nor sure about the Sonata.

Let me know whats going on.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No luck at all...I'll have to try another phone.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got a new phone the other day (Moto e4+) and the car's BT likes it fine! :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts