Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello HF Members!

I'm posting this thread on behalf of a marketing agency that is conducting a survey for Hyundai Motors.
When that company had reached out for assistance, I couldn't think of a better place than this community for participating in the survey (duhh).
So I'm here to ask for your help, at least in spreading the word about this to applicable Hyundai owners

Now, this survey only applies to owners of 2015-2016 Hyundai models equipped with the Android Auto/Apple CarPlay radio. Also, locations of the conducting facility is limited to these 4 areas: Los Angeles, Chicago, New Jersey & New York. So it's a matter how far you guys are willing to drive for $300. Yes, you read that right -- it may well be worth it for some of you!!

UP TO $300 IMMEDIATE COMPENSATION

First will be held at the Los Angeles location until May 21, 2017!

If I'm not mistaken, the survey will ask you about the features and functionalities of your factory radio/navigation unit.

Please read below for further details and if you have any questions, please PM me or "todopanda" (Joanne).

We are looking for Kia car (2015/2016) owners who have a certain AVN (Audio Video Navigation) model installed on the car.

Method: This project consists of 2 parts
*Survey – 60 minutes ($100 incentive)(AVN 4.0 or D-Audio)
*Interview– 120 minutes ($200 incentive)(AVN 4.0)
*Drivers take their vehicles to the field location (locations can be changed)

Los Angeles
Address: 9301 Tampa Ave, Suite 69A, Northridge, CA 91324
Dates: 17th May – 21st May

Chicago
Address: 7501 West Cermak Rd #M-15A, North Riverside, IL 60546
Dates: May 25~May 26 & May 30~June 1

New Jersey/New York
Address: 362 Broadway Mall #884, Hicksville, NY, 11801
Dates: June 5 ~ June 9

If you are interested in this survey, please respond in the comments and/or PM todopanda or email [email protected].

Thanks in advance to all of you taking the time to visit this thread!

-Arvin

Mods: Please feel free to move this thread to the appropriate section.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The info says they are looking for KIA car owners ...

KIA and Hyundai use different infotainment systems, are they looking for Hyundai, Kia, or both ...
Thanks for your comment :smile:

They are looking for both Hyundai and Kia owners. Yes, you're right about the 2 brands using different "telematics" platform (BlueLink vs UVO/eServices), but they are specifically looking for cars that have the factory-equipped Apple CarPlay & Android Auto system, in which not surprisingly the system is shared by both Hyundai and Kia.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts