Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would put up some pics of the Pacific Blue Pearl, haven't seen many on here. Really looks good on a sunny day, well in my opinion : )

[attachment=19033:1.jpg]

[attachment=19034:2.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah, I have this color too.

I love how it can look dark blue, dark green, or black depending on the light.

Like all dark colors though, it's a pain to keep clean!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (sonatahyd @ Jun 25 2010, 06:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336191
I love how it can look dark blue, dark green, or black depending on the light.

Like all dark colors though, it's a pain to keep clean!
I love the way it looks in different light too.

But I have to say, even when its dirty its not to bad. The second pic is right after a much needed wash.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I saw this color in person for the first time today. It is strikingly beautiful. The shady side of the car looked a bit green, but in bright sunlight it's obviously blue. It's the perfect combination of classy/elegant and sporty IMO. Congrats on a great choice!

Too bad it only comes with the light grey interior on the SE. No offense to anyone w/ the light grey interior, but it looks too much like a rental car IMO. Still, it was my first exterior color choice, but I'm happy with the Venetian Red, especially since it comes with the dark grey/black interior. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man, I want to love this color but it's a little too close to being black. I wish it was a bit more blue but not as blue as the Indigo Blue. I guess I'm just too picky.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Montag311 @ Jun 25 2010, 11:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336242
Man, I want to love this color but it's a little too close to being black. I wish it was a bit more blue but not as blue as the Indigo Blue. I guess I'm just too picky.
I totally understand what you are saying. There are times where I don't see blue at all, but that's partly why I like it so much. I looked at the silver also and almost went with it, but I'm glad I picked the blue. Plus it was already on the lot and had been upgraded to 17's, that just made it stand out a little more than the silver sitting next to it with the 16's. Happy no matter what, this car has a hard time looking bad in any color.

QUOTE (PattyNY811 @ Jun 25 2010, 08:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336207
Very pretty
Thank-you.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Clearly the best color! :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
This is the color my new Santa Fe will be but with the black interior.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts