Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could really use some help. I had an intermittent P2422 code before, but it's been solid for months now. I purchased the Vapor Canister Vent Valve (also called Canister Close Vent I believe), but I can't find where the valve goes. I know it's supposed to go somewhere close to the gas tank, but I can't find it anywhere, even after pulling off the left/rear plastic wheel well cover.

If anybody could help, I would really appreciate it. Also, I'm very much a novice, so if you could "over-explain" in as much detail as you could, that would be really great. Thank you so much in advance!

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,318 Posts
The CCV is on top of the fuel tank. I think you access it via one of the removable panels under the rear seat....

Attachments

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
The CCV is on top of the fuel tank. I think you access it via one of the removable panels under the rear seat....

Fella sent me message.. canister above tank,, drop fuel tank...

I be more concern with some sort of of vent path restriction, to include insect nesting in tube,, or mud / debris clogging vent filter opening

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,318 Posts
canister above tank,, drop fuel tank...
Yeah, I had a suspicion that's what might be required. It doesn't look like you can see much of the CCV through that access panel. Still, I thought it would be better to take a look though the access panel first rather than jump straight into dropping the tank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts