Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just failed my emission test. Getting a P0137 O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 2 on the OBDII and a check engine light.

Can someone tell me where in this video the sensor is located? Bank 1 shows it is passenger side. I do not see any wire or sensor?

The below image location was for a Hyundai Entourage 2007-2008 but says it is for 2006-2008 Sonatas also (did not mention 2.4 or 3.3 though) Anyone know where that image is located in the video?

Would either of these be the O2 sensor bank 1 Sensor 2?

Denso 234-4855 Down-stream sensor (located after catalytic converter) O.E. type " RIGHT " Narrow-Band

or

Denso 234-4855 Down-stream sensor (located after catalytic converter) O.E. type " LEFT " Narrow-Band

Attachments

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,096 Posts
Bank 1 is the RIGHT hand bank of cylinders. That's the side of the engine that's closest to the engine bay bulkhead on the car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bank 1 is the RIGHT hand bank of cylinders. That's the side of the engine that's closest to the engine bay bulkhead on the car.
So that sensor should be underneath the car around the dash or back of engine area? I read it is underneath in back of the catylic converter around the muffler.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,096 Posts
Yeah, it'll be below the CAT on the rear bank of cylinders, so down low at the back of the engine.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect. Where did you get that image? Nothing like that in Chilton or the 2006 Sonata shop manual, surprised how much is missing from these manuals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts