Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean seriously, this is the BEST body kit I've seen yet from overseas... AND it's a 4-door.

Body Kit by Xtreme Performance and Designs

All we seem to have is the slightly funky VIS one on this side of the pond.

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
QUOTE (omg grip @ Jul 1 2010, 05:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337986
umm....that fiberglass work looks all sorts of shoddy.

nice try i suppose....

also not a big fan of the sideskirts visibly inches lower than the front bumper....
Yeah if the work looks questionable in a youtube video it must be even worse in front of you. I like the front bumper though.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Yeah, the bodywork isn't very good at all and the projector retrofit kinda looks like crap. They did it wrong - they should have blacked out the inside, but instead tinted the headlights so the reflected light wouldn't be so bad. Plus they did all that work and didn't bother to take care of the most offending visual flaw of the four door IMO - the door mouldings.

IIRC, there's some chick in California that has a white four door that has a custom kit on it too and it looks far better than this thing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Holy SKIZZ-NITE,

Its sweet, hey at least they tried.

I tried projectors on mine, but that was a Major FAIL. H4 Blue Zenons give me a satisfactory effect.

We have to work to get Accent to that status in America.

Did you guys know that in India, Bolywood Stars drive Vernas as their PC Eco Car like Holywood stars drive Priuses Civics and Fits?

We have to work to get this car like that here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, really? No wonder there's no love for the Hyundai small car platform...

Over the years I've found it hilarious that the "underdog" platform members are usually the most critical of everything body mod related when they usually have spit, duct tape, and bailing wire as "performance mods" in the engine bay... :dry: Oh well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
QUOTE (ahkenaden @ Jul 9 2010, 10:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340172
Wow, really? No wonder there's no love for the Hyundai small car platform...

Over the years I've found it hilarious that the "underdog" platform members are usually the most critical of everything body mod related when they usually have spit, duct tape, and bailing wire as "performance mods" in the engine bay... :dry: Oh well.
You have a point my friend, the way I see it we have to at least try, and willing to try anything and everything. Its time to take this car from underdog status to Alpha Car Status.

Hey, we're all Hyundai small car owners together you know. To be honest I have not seen one truly bad mod on an Accent/verna Yet. Well, ill take that back. As a Hyundai Purist, I still think its blasphemy to take off the Hyundai and Accent badges. Many people get on me about that, but Im tired of it and it has to stop. If you dont like the badges drive something else ITS THAT DAMM SIMPLE!!!

No mod without the proper Hyundai and Accent, or Elantra. KIA and Soul, Rio, Forte, or Spectra badges gets no love on my site. If you dont have a company badge and product branding badge I will not cover your car. I hardly have any rules and you can do and say whatever you want on my site, but the badge thing just is just way over the top.

Unacceptable behavior!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
That's a little excessive IMO. The Hyundai emblem's redundant on the Accent seeing how the giant H logo is smack dab in the center of the tailgate and who cares about the Accent badge? It's not like anyone's going to mistake a hatch Accent for a Genesis or a Tiburon. Not that I care personally, I don't like putting up pictures of my car/mods and would probably refuse a profile being done on the car, even when I do even more custom things to it. To me, my car's a personal thing and exposing it for all feels wrong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts