Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read through the entire owners manual several times and the outside temperature gauge next to the clock isn't mentioned at all. Does anyone know how to change the display from degrees Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius?

·
Registered
533 Posts
QUOTE (OH123 @ Jul 10 2010, 11:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340678
I read through the entire owners manual several times and the outside temperature gauge next to the clock isn't mentioned at all. Does anyone know how to change the display from degrees Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius?
By buying the car anywhere else in the world????

But seriously, which model do you have with nav or without. That feature's functionality may change depending on that. I'm not even sure if it is available on non-nav vehicles.

·
Registered
61 Posts
QUOTE (OH123 @ Jul 10 2010, 11:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340678

Simple:

Tc = (5/9)*(Tf-32); Tc = temperature in degrees Celsius, Tf = temperature in degrees Fahrenheit

·
Registered
486 Posts
Well if you have the option to change the outside temp reading from Fahrenheit to Celsius , then I can not find it, in print or with playing with the car.. Sorry.

It would not hurt to call Hyundai and ask them to verify this though. :eek:_75:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
This gets asked pretty much every year. The official response from Hyundai has been that they are not changeable. They are either all metric (kph, L/100km, etc.), or not at all. All US market YF's are non-metric. Just read another thread, I guess there is a non-published way to make it happen! Learn something new every day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts