Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 29 of 28 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I have a 2014 Sonata 2.0 Turbo. I played with all the buttons and finally got it to work by pressing AUTO, MODE and DUAL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
trouble to change F to C reading (Marc)

I have a 2012 sonata 2.0 lt turbo with nav. After few hours of researches without any success, I've found your blog. "And it worked" by selecting :

"Climate" to pull up the display.
Press and hold the "Dual" button and the center airflow
"Mode" button simultaneously.
The display will change to celsius within a couple of seconds.
Note: This is not published in any of the manuals I received
with the car either.

We should all complain to Hyundai about this situation, what a lost of time for us all.

Thanks.
NB* Sorry about the writing, my first speaking language is french.

·
Registered
5 Posts
THANK YOU.

How ridiculous is this? I have been looking online and the systems that have been put in place for this simple change are absolutely ludicrous. Why would this not just be in the settings in the same way that we can select miles or Km display?

How in the world are we supposed to find this information and why, if it is going to be this complicated and reset itself as a result of a battery failure is it not in the manual?

You have saved us hours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 Sonata Climate Control Fahrenheit to Celsius

From Manual. Page 102.
"You can switch the temperature mode between Fahrenheit and Celsius as follows:
While pressing the MODE button, press the DUAL button for 3 seconds or more.
The display will change from Fahrenheit and Celsius"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello to you all, I'm new to this forum,

I know this is an old threat but I want to know if there's a way to change the climate display from Fahrenheit to Celsius on the dimension radio system with NAV. I can't find a way to do it. I just read the entire navigation system manual that came with the car and it doesn't say anything. It's a 2011 Hyundai Sonata LTD and it doesn't have the Electronic Climate Control.

Attach are 2 picture of the radio and the AC console.

Any help will be very much appreciated it.

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Below is a picture that I found for sonata with navigation radio, and climate all in one .follow the instructions. I have a 2014 sonata limited and i could not figure it out even trying what others say to do .
But this is the only way for this type.
Every different types of trim level have a different way to do this .
I hope this helps

Attachments

21 - 29 of 28 Posts