Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
People rarely ever go online to exclaim their love for a car that is operating as it should...the complaints vs. Praises should indeed be lopsided by my reasoning.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I am not posting this to flame the brand or start a bad argument, just surprised. I was doing some online research about owner satisfaction and came across this. Top 906 Complaints and Reviews about Hyundai I can't believe the ratio of bad to good.

Wow, interesting! I read back through these to 2010 and there were surprisingly few MD/GD issues posted aside from complaints about the gas mileage estimates. Actually a large percentage of all complaints seemed to be aimed at specific dealerships concerning customer service/relations. Another disturbing recurring real issue concerned driver/front seat air bags not deploying in various Hyundai models - THAT concerns me.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The only cheaping out my untrained eye finds, and that I missed prior to buying, is the ultra thin carpeting. Of course I have it covered by floor mats on top of floor mats, so I don't think it really matters.

Geoff

·
Registered
740 Posts
It's a Consumer AFFAIRS site. People go there to complain about a brand. Type in any brand and majority of the reviews are in the POOR category. Duh.

·
22,793 Posts
The only cheaping out my untrained eye finds, and that I missed prior to buying, is the ultra thin carpeting. Of course I have it covered by floor mats on top of floor mats, so I don't think it really matters.

Geoff
And all this time I thought I was the only one who put mats on top of the OEM mats. LOL Did the same on the 2011. When I traded it in, it DID factor into the trade allowance. the new car sales mangler figured that if someone went to these extremes to care for a simple thing like floor mats, it reflected in the overall upkeep of the vehicle. On that point, I wholeheartedly agree! At least it did/does in my case.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
It's a Consumer AFFAIRS site. People go there to complain about a brand. Type in any brand and majority of the reviews are in the POOR category. Duh.
This....on to the next one. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts