Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys!

I’d like to personally introduce myself (since I don’t have anyone to do it for me, not quite up there yet). My name is Cesar Ruiz and I work at Potamkin Hyundai here in Miami, Fl. After a long (and I mean REALLY long) process I am pleased to announce that we have opened an online store selling Genuine OEM products straight from our parts department at discounted prices just for you guys! (Well.. For all Hyundai owners.. Not JUST you guys. I don’t even know you guys yet -.-)

Alright, so there’s a reason I fought so hard to do this for our dealership (besides the occasional dollar bill.. Obviously). I own a car, just like the rest of you, and I also take part in forums on the interwebz for those cars. I know how it works. We go to forums to interact with other owners, find instructions for DIY’s, to bash and vent on how we got ripped off by a STEALERSHIP, (but probably most important of all) to look for the best prices.

Okay so why this company? Well I’m here to help you guys. Think about it. Being a part of forums since I started driving, I know what dealerships are notorious for. I’m here to fight the good fight, but from within. I don’t believe what dealerships are doing to their loyal customers is fair.

So I’m here to do this a little differently than all the other guys. And that’s the main difference (besides our awesome discounted prices of course). I understand that at the end of the day, actions speak louder than words, so I am here to prove this to you guys.

We are offering a 21% discount off pretty much ALL of our inventory (We see most of our “competitors” claiming they are giving you a 20% discount, so we decided to give you that extra 1%. Ha!). So check out our site, leave some feedback and suggestions, reach out to me for ANY questions you may have and happy hunting!

PS. Please keep in mind that this website is brand spanking new. There are a lot of accessories that are not on the site that we will be putting in little by little. So if you have a specific product you’re interested in and do not see it posted on the site, please reach out to me and I will gather any information you need! Thanks again guys. Looking forward to a really good relationship with you guys!

PartsHyundai.com The direct source of OEM Hyundai Parts from Potamkin Hyundai

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are working hard with Hyundai about this. They've fallen behind on the OEM catalogs and the 2014 models are already out! We should have the 2013 Santa Fe very soon. Sorry about that!

With that being said, if you know what part's you need you can email us and we will still quote you with the discount we offer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts