Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
The low beams in the 2013 Santa Fe LWB are H11b (not H7), and they are Osrams. I am assuming that the high beams are also H11b, although I haven't checked that out.

An H7 bulb might fit into the opening where one inserts the bulb; however, the wiring connection is completely different.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The low beams in the 2013 Santa Fe LWB are H11b (not H7), and they are Osrams. I am assuming that the high beams are also H11b, although I haven't checked that out.

An H7 bulb might fit into the opening where one inserts the bulb; however, the wiring connection is completely different.
Was thinking more so for the fog lights. Are those H7? Planning on the H11 Morimoto HID kit from The Retro Fit Source for the low beams.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
22,793 Posts
Couple of members on the MD Elantra sub-forum are raving about them, as recently as last night. You might want to do a "search" over there.

·
Registered
196 Posts
OSRAM is Sylvania (or vice versa). Should be good.

Having said that, I went with PIAA for my fogs. No reason really, just a good deal on Amazon.

·
22,793 Posts
Heat coming off the bulb is something to consider. You don't want to distort your lenses. There have been a few comments from other owners that have had this happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts