Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Price is a little steep for those. For that price you can get your headlights retrofitted with better projectors and options. Just IMHO though :D

·
Banned
998 Posts

·
Banned
998 Posts
only one thing - do NOT expect the beam patter to be great.
Most likely you will have lots of foreground light and little far distance. Also, the cutoff might be not really sharp one...
Finally, the halos - those are rather esthetic that DRLs.

Depending on your budget <300 USD might be worth trying.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Why not just pick up a CANBUS HID kit and leave the OEM housing? That's what I did and they work great! .. only cost me $85.00

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
As promised!
That came out nice! Could u made a video or post a picture of the lighting output at night.. I really want to install these but if the lighting oitput is not gonna be bright then I might just stay with OEm headlights

·
Registered
115 Posts
That came out nice! Could u made a video or post a picture of the lighting output at night.. I really want to install these but if the lighting oitput is not gonna be bright then I might just stay with OEm headlights
The light output is very good for the halogen projectors that it includes (H7 bulb). I'm going to be hauling the halogens out tomorrow and replacing them with my HID kit.

I'll post some pictures of the cutoff and output of the halogens, and also the HID once I swap them out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
When ever you get a chance post a picture!!

The halogen has good output but im talkong about the projector it self

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts