Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
For me I would continue it to the back of the car, maybe a slight up or down line. The sudden end after the front fender makes it look like something is missing.

If you like it then you should keep it like that.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I no like pin stripes i do anything to convince friends to take theirs off.. i had a painted on pin stripe on my crown vic n took it off with lacquer thinner ..

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Pin stripe

If you decide to keep it, go all the way. The color is nice and a good contrast. Like ZAR016 mentioned, it would stand out. Also, if you like it that is all that matters.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ad small white turn signal light to middle of fenders towards driver and passenger doors remove fake vents.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Don't care for either the vents or pin stripe, just my opinion though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
You are not allowed to have fender vents unless you spend a lot more money on a car that already includes them.

It is unfair to buyers of luxury models to add the same design elements that differentiate themselves from any of us lowly Hyundai owners. Cadillac, BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, Kia Optima, Infiniti, Aston Martin, etc. Sure, the vents on these luxury cars are either not functional or not required with today's technology, but that is not the point.

This also applies to any other modifications of course - hopefully everyone here still has their stock rims with the manufacturer's original OEM diameter.

Take off the side fender vents and always allow luxury cars to pass you on the road.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
You are not allowed to have fender vents unless you spend a lot more money on a car that already includes them.

It is unfair to buyers of luxury models to add the same design elements that differentiate themselves from any of us lowly Hyundai owners. Cadillac, BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, Kia Optima, Infiniti, Aston Martin, etc. Sure, the vents on these luxury cars are either not functional or not required with today's technology, but that is not the point.

This also applies to any other modifications of course - hopefully everyone here still has their stock rims with the manufacturer's original OEM diameter.

Take off the side fender vents and always allow luxury cars to pass you on the road.
welcome to the forums.

great start for a newcomer with such a comment full of hate and judgement. the OP asked for his opinion and with the exception of yourself we have all stated how we feel.

ur comment about the the vents being unfair to "premium" car owners is pretty stupid. im sure those that even care enough about cars to notice the vents laugh inside a bit and think "how silly". one is entitled to dump as much money into ones car as he/she can afford and wants. as for the wheel diameter it is acceptable for someone to have a +/- 3% difference in over all circumference (of tire; rim is irrelevant).

·
Registered
215 Posts
Alfu - thank you for the welcome!

Please keep in mind my post was a joke. Notice I slipped in "KIA Optima" in my list of luxury cars that are deserving of having the honor?

Seriously, the OP was only asking about the decal. Off topic, I think his fender vent is fine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts