Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Two of my window switches on the driver side are not working properly. I want to open the unit, but it seems like one has to remove the lock switch to remove the pc board. I have pulled quite hard on the switch but it does not seem to clip off? Don't want to pull too hard in case I break it. Any ideas who to remove the switch so I can get to the other pc board?

Thanks!
Eben

·
Registered
423 Posts
I don’t know for sure but it looks like there are 2 small allen head screws 1 each between each of the 3 pairs of double switches that might need to be removed. Also looks like there is six clips (3 on each side) that might hold printed circuit board in place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t know for sure but it looks like there are 2 small allen head screws 1 each between each of the 3 pairs of double switches that might need to be removed. Also looks like there is six clips (3 on each side) that might hold printed circuit board in place.
Circuit board has 2 screw that I removed and is now only attached to the lock switch. There are no other allen keys or screws. I have found 2 youtube videos, but none of them show how that lock button was removed. It just shows that button has been taken off which allowed the release of the circuit board.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Circuit board has 2 screw that I removed and is now only attached to the lock switch. There are no other allen keys or screws. I have found 2 youtube videos, but none of them show how that lock button was removed. It just shows that button has been taken off which allowed the release of the circuit board.
Manged to get it off! It clips on, so you have to lift it off from the one side and pull quite hard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts