Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Ontario chat and spotted thread :)!

While the previous threads will remain locked, I got permission to start this new one... Please let's not have a repeat of events :p

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We actually have a fair amount of ontario owners, to my pleasant surprise.

Saw a dark blue-ish non-stock MC accent with racing decals at hwy 7 & leslie, going eastbound, about 2 weeks ago lol. Is that anyone from here?
Well that sounds like me (I work right at 7 and leslie and often go eastbound) except my car is black lmao

Might have been Graham (Blue w/ silver stripes and american racing rims)?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Well that sounds like me (I work right at 7 and leslie and often go eastbound) except my car is black lmao

Might have been Graham (Blue w/ silver stripes and american racing rims)?
Sounds like me, but I have not been up to highway 7 and Leslie in the last two weeks lol actually two weeks ago I was in Ottawa....so unless my dad was driving my car haha

·
Registered
548 Posts
I've tried to gauge interest in GTA meets and so far not many replied... I'm in Durham.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've tried to gauge interest in GTA meets and so far not many replied... I'm in Durham.
I saw your thread, bad timing I guess. If one is set up now, I'm sure people would show, myself included.

I'd be interested in having a meet on the 19th, this coming sat. I know there's the kdm meet on the 20th (can't make it:(), but I'm sure some won't mind going for back to back meets.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Oh hay guys! :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
how about starting regional meets... Durham, Toronto, etc...

if anyone is interested in Durham meets, we could start some at the AMC plaza in Whitby... I'd love to meet members in my area.

·
Registered
548 Posts
no I didn't know... that and I'm going to Mosport today.

Man I remember Peter when he had the Corolla, lol.

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
@simon: White Elantra with black roof...Im jealous :C

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Hey, I'm from the Tri-Cities area (Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo).

My car's the black Elantra, de-badged, with rear spoiler, front hood deflector, vent visors and 20% tints. ...Oh, and now also a rear Curt-Hitch.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts