Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people do not realise that Hyundai U.S.A. have provided a free online Workshop Manual for all the Hyundai models that are sold in America.

To use this click :-
http://www.hmaservice.com/webtech/default.asp
Enter your car`s details & click the `Shop` tab.

It might be an idea to bookmark this to your favourites........& remember you can print off sections (or the whole manual!) as required.

Cheers,
Nick. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
very helpful valkyrie...i have a question though about a 97 Tiburon 1.8
I have no fuel pressure at all....replaced the fuel pump and still nothin. I couldnt hear the pump running so i unbolted the fuel line off of the fuel pump and turned the key on to see if it would pump fuel out but nothing at all. i have checked all fuses and i think i have checked the fuel pump relay ( next to the ecm, which is up under the dash near the clutch petal?, is that right) i have a obd II scanner that im going to try tommorow to see if it throws any codes. Using the online manual that u were talking about said there was a connector near the back of the valve cover to test the fuel pump but i couldnt find it. Also, tested a couple of pins on the fuel pump harness ( chassis side not fuel pump harness) i tested the ground and that was fine and i also saw constant 12v on one pin(w/ key on).....around 7.5 constant on another pin...the rest showed nothing. im guessing the 12v constant is for the fuel gauge and if it did power the fuel pump you would only see 12v for around 5 secs to prime the fuel system. I guess thats enough info for now...if youve seen this situation before or have any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
when I click the link I get a log on page for a username and password I filled out the form to get one but I have heard nothing yet. Is there something that I am missing or am I pulling up the wrong page with the link that is posted here?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just got my username and password thanks for the great site!!!!!!!
Jameys44 it took almost 36 hours before I got mine so hang tight I bet that you get yours soon.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Originally posted by w0095376@Feb 12 2006, 06:46 PM
I'm from canada and can't use that link any way i can get into it
[snapback]29543[/snapback]​

So am I and I did get in! try again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I try the website, I keep receiving the following message:
Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

Tried to reach it 4 or 5 times. Any ideas?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm a member and can sign in, etc, but I dont see any place where one can download a manual. Any direct links or better instruction?
Or better yet, does anyone want to email the file to me? [email protected]

it's worth a shot. :) :grin: :liebe011:

·
Registered
8 Posts
The site seems to be fickle.
I got onto it the first time I clicked the link. But minutes afterwards it said it was temporarily not working.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts