Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my 2011 GLS for a month and enjoyed the car and this forum. I am still with a Hyundai after trading in for a Silverstone 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 A/T. After some rebates and good relation with dealership I really didn't lose much if any. The new Sonata is a great car with a bright future for Hyundai and many happy drivers. Enjoy!

·
Registered
594 Posts
QUOTE (redgls @ Apr 21 2010, 08:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315445
I had my 2011 GLS for a month and enjoyed the car and this forum. I am still with a Hyundai after trading in for a Silverstone 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 A/T. After some rebates and good relation with dealership I really didn't lose much if any. The new Sonata is a great car with a bright future for Hyundai and many happy drivers. Enjoy!
You did what? :eek: Interesting, I was in the market for a Gen Coupe when the Sonata came along

·
Registered
87 Posts
You traded a one-month old car for a brand new one? This sounds like a very bad financial decision, no matter how much you hate any car. This is probably the only used 2011 Sonata on the market, haha.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You DID what!!!? I'm jealous....Congrats and enjoy! :beer:

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (Syitalian25 @ Apr 21 2010, 07:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315463
You traded a one-month old car for a brand new one? This sounds like a very bad financial decision, no matter how much you hate any car. This is probably the only used 2011 Sonata on the market, haha.
Did you even bother to read the original post? He states that he "really didn't lose much if any" on the transaction and he doesn't hate the car but instead, "the new Sonata is a great car with a bright future". Not to try and read his mind but it sounds like a case of liking the Genesis more over the Sonata.

·
Registered
143 Posts
QUOTE (Yam55 @ Apr 21 2010, 09:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315471
Did you even bother to read the original post? He states that he "really didn't lose much if any" on the transaction and he doesn't hate the car but instead, "the new Sonata is a great car with a bright future". Not to try and read his mind but it sounds like a case of liking the Genesis more over the Sonata.
Thanks. Yes, I did read the post that he traded the Sonata for a Genny but the way I look at it both are great cars. In fact, if can afford it, after I get the upcoming Turbo, I'll be looking at the Genny coupe as well. Plus considering that he kept his purchase in the Hyundai family is a win-win. :grin:::)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Yam55 @ Apr 21 2010, 09:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315471
If I were still married with children the Sonata would be my keeper. Divorced and kids grown the Genny does suit me better nowadays. The styling and performance won me over. The Sonata is very well designed and not just a "family-car." It was a very hard choice for me because I liked it very much! I got rebates for Hyundai loyalty and being retired military. The dealership has taken care of me since 2006 when bought the "new" Sonata back then. They gave me a great deal on the G/C. They call me "pushing a unit deal" because that is just about all they did.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I was eyeballing the coupe all the time I was waiting for my Limited.... it was a hard decision for me for sure......

But i am keeping my Sonata, at least I think so,,,,,, maybe I might have to walk through the showroom again the next time I am at the service department... :whistling:

·
Registered
145 Posts
QUOTE (Syitalian25 @ Apr 21 2010, 05:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315463
nope theres 50 used ones out there-here in the US, anyways...what are these previous owners thinkin, did they all upgrade to the Genisis?? hehe :grin:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresult...ype=mileageDESC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts