Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Quite possibly or if not, one that knows how to use a computer :laughing:

I believe there was a topic covering our ages, somewhere.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
You're proof that good taste know no age limits. :thumbsup:

·
6,836 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
frankyboy, you're the oldest Elantra member that I've heard of on this forum. There could be older ones out there, but like Curtis said, they probably aren't using a computer!
This TV is broken. The whole backside is missing, how do I change the channels and where do I hook up the rabbit ears?

·
22,793 Posts
108, actually. Celebrated my BD last Feb. But, I'm a good-looking 108! :laughing:

·
22,793 Posts
This TV is broken. The whole backside is missing, how do I change the channels and where do I hook up the rabbit ears?
Just buy a smaller one and sit it on top of the broken one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow Rich!
My Grandmother is 104 moved in with me last year. Longevity is a blessing!
She has backed my car out and drove a few local places....Although she thinks that all the things I'm adding on the car are waste of money.. She's still dear to me and could in all actuality be the second oldest driver!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow Rich!
My Grandmother is 104 moved in with me last year. Longevity is a blessing!
She has backed my car out and drove a few local places....Although she thinks that all the things I'm adding on the car are waste of money.. She's still dear to me and could in all actuality be the second oldest driver!
God bless her!

So it's settled then...Rich IS the oldest? :w00t::grin::clap:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Rich, you're looking remarkably young for 108! Please share your secrets (I'm guessing beer and cigarettes). :beer::cigareta::laughing:

Geoff

1 - 20 of 22 Posts