Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have this 2006 hyundai sonata v6 and i got a homelink mirror thingy in it
i nvr looked @ homelink mirror seriously, but when i did during day time today i saw c* and f* on right corner and i knew that it's for temperature checking, i have this direction always on in my mirror but today i try to to change it to temperature thingy but i couldn't exactly detect how to do it
i tried to googleing it but couldn't find right answer and even i went on homelink's official website but still i couldn't figure it out
by googleing it i found this website and i though that let me make an account and let me see if i can get some answers from you guys
any help 'll appreciated
thanks in advance...!!!!!

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (PGX_kiLlER @ May 10 2010, 10:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=321648
so if it's not there that means service doesn't exits ?
Well if I understand you correctly & you want to change the Temperature to the best of my knowledge that can only be done by God & Man.

If you are talking about changing the readout from C to F, or from F to C, we did have one Canadian member claim to be able to do that.

Otherwise it is mostly info for your Garage, and even our Search Engine has very little info for you. Also you will see that Grid of Zones, and

how your Compass will have to be reset at every zone. I went through 11 zones, and the Compass stayed right on direction. Why? :whistling:

·
Registered
356 Posts
There is no temp function in the mirror on 06 Sonatas. If you have auto climate control, you can change the temp from F to C by pushing the Auto and Off buttons at the same time.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ May 11 2010, 11:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=321748
But I do see the outside Temp's displayed on the Mirror along with the current Direction :trophy:
I have two 06's with nothing but a compass on the mirror. And, I have never seen any car with a temp gage on the mirror.

Maybe you should sell it on Ebay - it seems quite unique.

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (kn5owa @ May 11 2010, 10:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=321788
I have two 06's with nothing but a compass on the mirror. And, I have never seen any car with a temp gage on the mirror.

Maybe you should sell it on Ebay - it seems quite unique.
I can't as I am going out of my mind. Sure I have seen Cars with the Temperature Element in the Rearview Mirror as well.

The 06 Sonata is not one of them. New Hyundai's have them! Still trying to figure out the O/P's question. Sorry :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ May 11 2010, 02:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=321799
I can't as I am going out of my mind. Sure I have seen Cars with the Temperature Element in the Rearview Mirror as well.

The 06 Sonata is not one of them. New Hyundai's have them! Still trying to figure out the O/P's question. Sorry :thumbsup:
my question 's that can you c temperature in mirror
cause in exactly during day light when you look very sharply in mirro you'll c C* and F* nxt to 2 Numbers Light
so i was thinking that can you c temp in there
i'll get pic tomorrow during day light for more specification...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Your answer has been provided. The temperature does not display in the mirror. Although you may see provision for it that's likely because the same mirror or at least the display may be used on other vehicles or even other manufacturer's vehicles where the temp. is displayed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts