Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello !

I have been to a local auto parts shop and they sold me an oil filter for a Mitsubishi Savrin, part no GE-1444 from DEER company.

I was wondering, because I just spent an hour looking it up on the internet, and I can't find any info in online auto-parts catalogs about the Hyundai Matrix and oil filters !! Actually, almost no online catalogs know about the Matrix (or La Vita !)

Driving me crazy at the moment !!

I am about to change the oil and install a new oil filter and was wondering if the filter was ok or not.

thanks in advance for the feedback !

Jeff
new owner of a Matrix 1.6l

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by perceval@Nov 10 2004, 11:07 PM
Hello !

I have been to a local auto parts shop and they sold me an oil filter for a Mitsubishi Savrin, part no GE-1444 from DEER company.

I was wondering, because I just spent an hour looking it up on the internet, and I can't find any info in online auto-parts catalogs about the Hyundai Matrix and oil filters !!  Actually, almost no online catalogs know about the Matrix (or La Vita !)

I am about to change the oil and install a new oil filter and was wondering if the filter was ok or not. 

Jeff
[snapback]2578[/snapback]​

Hi Jeff
This are the part no.
Hyundai Genuine Part
Oil Filter
26300-35501
I hope you can locate your Hyundai Agents/Authorised Workshop there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by perceval@Nov 11 2004, 03:07 PM
Hello !

I was wondering, because I just spent an hour looking it up on the internet, and I can't find any info in online auto-parts catalogs about the Hyundai Matrix and oil filters !!  Actually, almost no online catalogs know about the Matrix (or La Vita !)

Jeff
[snapback]2578[/snapback]​

you can find them in yellowpages  on "motor" or you could go to veerasamy rd little indian there they sell original hyundai parts

curtis

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by mytricks@Nov 10 2004, 11:49 PM
Hi Jeff
This are the part no.
Hyundai Genuine Part
Oil Filter
26300-35501
I hope you can locate your Hyundai Agents/Authorised Workshop there
[snapback]2581[/snapback]​