Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there !
I got a new Matrix here in Taiwan ! Nice car, roomy, space for all the outdoor equipment I have, it's great !

Fuel consumption is reasonable, but maybe because it's difficult to drive over 80 kph here ! faster than that is suicide on the roads here ! :)

Anyway, I got the manual for this car , but in chinese only ! since I can't read it, I am turning to you if you know of an online source for it ... been searching but found nothing.

In the mean time, my dealer recommended an oil change at 1000km. He said only the oil will be charged, not the labor, as it is supposed to be part of normal maintenance and covered by the dealer ... but wanted to charge 50$us to change it !! so I said I would do it myself ...

So, could anyone inform me about the oil capacity of the matrix 1.6 2004 ?

thanks and have a nice day !

Jeff

·
Registered
56 Posts
55l,when the petrol light came on it will be 45l
Originally posted by perceval@Nov 2 2004, 02:19 AM
Hello there !
I got a new Matrix here in Taiwan !  Nice car, roomy, space for all the outdoor equipment I have, it's great !

Fuel consumption is reasonable, but maybe because it's difficult to drive over 80 kph here !  faster than that is suicide on the roads here !  :)

Anyway, I got the manual for this car , but in chinese only ! since I can't read it, I am turning to you if you know of an online source for it ... been searching but found nothing.

In the mean time, my dealer recommended an oil change at 1000km.  He said only the oil will be charged, not the labor, as it is supposed to be part of normal maintenance and covered by the dealer ... but wanted to charge 50$us to change it !!  so I said I would do it myself ...

So, could anyone inform me about  the oil capacity of the matrix 1.6 2004 ?

thanks and have a nice day !

Jeff
[snapback]2249[/snapback]​

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dear Perceval

Its 2.8 without the filter and 3.3 with the filter, this is from my ownar's manual, mine is a 1.6 GLS

I hope this is beneficial for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts