Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from speaking with the General Manager/owner of the local Hyundai dealership "Signature Hyundai" over here and I'm officially sponsored by them! I explained how they will get their advertising from me and showed them some photos from the car shows I've taken her to and a ton of photos of how she has progressed, where she's at, and my plans for her. He seemed very excited and hooked me up with free oil filters for life for my E and my Wife's Corolla. I've got a banner I've been designing little by little and I've got a spot for sponsors and I've already got 2!

He's going to send the photos to Hyundai Corporate and see if he can get them put in national circulars and publications as well!

Just wanted to share my excitement!!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
this is awesome news gamer!
i've been trying to figure out whats involved in getting sponsorship for racing... ehem... ;)
legit though.

·
22,793 Posts
I'm STILL. jealous! ;) See ladies & gents? Sometimes, the nice guys DO finish first!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
WOW that's nice. Free oil filters for life even for your wife's Corolla. Maybe they will offer you a deal on your next trade in.

·
22,793 Posts
Maybe they will offer "ALL OF US" a deal on our next trade-in's. And gamer gets the bird dog bucks to help defray the costs of his mod projects. Just saying...(or dreaming, LOL).

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats, Gamer! Also congrats on your Tire Rack photoshoot, for that matter; your car looks awesome!

Speaking of which: I'm now lusting after a set of 18" Enkei M52 or Fujins of my own... :D

·
22,793 Posts
Congrats, Gamer! Also congrats on your Tire Rack photoshoot, for that matter; your car looks awesome!

Speaking of which: I'm now lusting after a set of 18" Enkei M52 or Fujins of my own... :D
@ Ravenspilot: The only thing I have EVER found wrong with the membership in this forum is seeing the cool ideas others have done to their rides, consequently causing me to run to the bank and follow suit with my wallet in tow. Stop this madness, y'all! You're killing me! ;)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone, I really can't complain about the deal I mean it's oil filters for both our cars which is great. I also get the shot at national visibility on top of it so it's a win-win in my eyes.

Here are some of the pictures they took today when I took the car over there.

·
22,793 Posts
Ol' Bill's probably laughing at my "bank comment." I must've tickled his funny bone. He's as serious about his E as we are and I'm certain that's what it was over.

Gotta ask, Gamer, Is that driver's side bumper/fender seam near the front of the tire an optical illusion? It looks "out of sorts" From my vantage point, that is. Probably my new glasses playing tricks on me.

Got an idea to get that license plate from resting against the paint on that "purdy, itty-bitty car!" ;)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ol' Bill's probably laughing at my "bank comment." I must've tickled his funny bone. He's as serious about his E as we are and I'm certain that's what it was over.

Gotta ask, Gamer, Is that driver's side bumper/fender seam near the front of the tire an optical illusion? It looks "out of sorts" From my vantage point, that is. Probably my new glasses playing tricks on me.

Got an idea to get that license plate from resting against the paint on that "purdy, itty-bitty car!" ;)
Ah, that makes sense. i just ran out there to double check but the bumper and fender seam looks perfectly normal to me. Must have been an effect from the light!

You know it! I'll be putting that foam under the license plate today as long as they arrive today. Thanks again for helping me out with that buddy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts