Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
22,788 Posts
There may be a logo embedded into the windshield on the lower corner near the base. I'll check mine in a second and let you know.

Got it! Wife's 2012 Tucson windshield reads:
KOREA AUTOGLASS
LAMINATED A T5
DOT 748 ASI M5 3
43R 000380
12 SOLAR GLASS

Exactly the same numbering on my 2013 Elantra, EXCEPT there is also a circle with the alphanumeric "E11" inside the circle. NO circle on the Tucson. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There may be a logo embedded into the windshield on the lower corner near the base. I'll check mine in a second and let you know.

Got it! Windshield reads:
KOREA AUTOGLASS
LAMINATED A T5
DOT 748 ASI M5 3
43R 000380
12 SOLAR GLASS

There is also a circle with the alphanumeric "E11" inside. Hope this helps.
Thanks Rich!, would have checked my glass, but as you know my baby is in the body shop at the moment

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Got it! Wife's 2012 Tucson windshield reads:
KOREA AUTOGLASS
LAMINATED A T5
DOT 748 ASI M5 3
43R 000380
12 SOLAR GLASS

Exactly the same numbering on my 2013 Elantra, EXCEPT there is also a circle with the alphanumeric "E11" inside the circle. NO circle on the Tucson. Hope this helps.
Well, had a new windshield fitted by my local glass shop. Girl there gave me two prices with and without a tint at the top. The tinted one was around 60 dollars more. She suggested I go with the untinted and have the local tint shop add the tint ($30)
So I did that, nice of her to save me some money

·
Registered
1 Posts
my tucson windscreen has cracked. following is written on the windscreen

Korea Autoglass
Laminated A T5
DOT 748 ASI M52
43R - 000380
--- 11---

how much will a new windscreen cost in korea

1 - 5 of 5 Posts