Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got myself a set of led fogs and led tails. The shop that i usually go to in cali just bought a huge order and I just got on a pair. Im excited to put them on teh fogs are already on but the tails, im getting the housing in the tails painted black.

·
Registered
61 Posts
How much did you pay for the taillights? This is a mod that I must do as soon as possible. Also, are they plug and play? No modification to the wiring?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Taillights

How much did you pay for the taillights? This is a mod that I must do as soon as possible. Also, are they plug and play? No modification to the wiring?
no the rear there is no mod just plug in and play, the fogs needs a little tinkering. I made it so when the drl is still on and at night my fogs and drl are on. Pretty sick. Since I led tails, I have a blinker mod too where my brake lights become my turn signal lights.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pricing on led tail and led fog

Good to know that the tailights just plug in....saving my cash to get some soon.
The shop that i go too is selling the elantra gt led fogs for 300 shipped in the states and the led tails are 675. The dealership was trying to charge me 400 a piece for the 2014 tails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts