Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not 100% sure if this sort of thread is permitted on these forums, so please tell me if not and I'll delete the post. I am a parts counter employee at a dealership and if it isn't against the rules I'd be down to use my employee discount to hook yall up with some good deals. I would be willing to sell at wholesale pricing + shipping. Lemme know if yall need anything :wink:

PS: Please provide the last 8 of your VIN and model when requesting parts, so I can look up the parts for you.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Thanks for the offer...if I can't get it on Amazon Prime I will check with you...PayPal accepted?

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
:thumbsup:That is gracious of you,a big THANK YOU and welcome!!! May be interested in suspension parts down the road.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer...if I can't get it on Amazon Prime I will check with you...PayPal accepted?
I tend to just use the square cash phone app, but I could do paypal. I have the weekend off and I'm clocking out in 3 minutes, so I will be fielding requests on Monday. Feel free to tell me what you are looking for and I will quote you a price so you can compare with Amazon Prime to see which is more affordable. I'd be willing to bet I'm cheaper :p

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
SP4-M ATF? Thanks!
Shipping would drive cost back up to what you can buy at local Hyundai dealer.. Compare price at local Hyunda and Kia dealer..

00232-19057 (quart bottle)

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
2017 Elantra sport steering wheel?
Hopefully you have all the parts to assemble, as the last couple steer wheel I replaced been the wrapped frame,, swap all the trimmings off old wheel to new frame,, might be able to get complete wheel, have to look at catalog to verify

·
Registered
401 Posts
Shipping would drive cost back up to what you can buy at local Hyundai dealer.. Compare price at local Hyunda and Kia dealer..

00232-19057 (quart bottle)
Thanks for the part number! My dealer that is 2 mins from me refuses to budge from list price. There is a Kia dealer that is 3 mins away too, so I can ask them too.

If I can pick your expertise - I have had a 1st to 2nd gear bump/slip under more than half throttle for years, and have tried to live with it but it's gotten worse where it is every time when I do press the throttle harder a little before the first to second gear change trying to keep up with traffic at a red light. Have 74K miles. Is this something a GDS can unearth? Anything else I can tell the dealership so they try and fix? There will be a dealer diagnostic fee which I am willing to pay, and am hoping they can pinpoint the issue vs sending me home that everything is normal and I pay the charge :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SP4-M ATF? Thanks!
They list at $18.10 each. I can do $13.94 each for you. How many do you need and I will get you a quote for shipping. If you need like 5 and depending on where its shipped, it would be roughly $5-$10 cheaper with me. I do have plenty on hand, though.

·
Registered
401 Posts
SP4-M ATF? Thanks!
They list at $18.10 each. I can do $13.94 each for you. How many do you need and I will get you a quote for shipping. If you need like 5 and depending on where its shipped, it would be roughly $5-$10 cheaper with me. I do have plenty on hand, though.
Thanks for getting back. I found the KIA equivalent which is at $10 and placed the order for 8 quarts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the part number! My dealer that is 2 mins from me refuses to budge from list price. There is a Kia dealer that is 3 mins away too, so I can ask them too.

If I can pick your expertise - I have had a 1st to 2nd gear bump/slip under more than half throttle for years, and have tried to live with it but it's gotten worse where it is every time when I do press the throttle harder a little before the first to second gear change trying to keep up with traffic at a red light. Have 74K miles. Is this something a GDS can unearth? Anything else I can tell the dealership so they try and fix? There will be a dealer diagnostic fee which I am willing to pay, and am hoping they can pinpoint the issue vs sending me home that everything is normal and I pay the charge :)
It could be any number of things, but there is a good chance it's the transmission. The GDS should be able to pick up whatever it is, though. Lemme know what your dealership finds out and I will get you a quote :)

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Here you go, don't think you'll need the cars serial number.

Typically need the last 8 figures of VIN for entry to MICROCAT, then if multiple entry, we know the car is Elantra so we use that.. not sure if we (USA) can do anything with Canada VIN,, but maybe,,

1st 9 wont do very well

·
Registered
322 Posts
AZ035_Robert,

Could you please clarify what market (e.g., US, Canada, Korea, Australia, Yugoslogaria, Wakanda, etc.) you're providing this service for? If it's solely US, some of us seek OEM parts occasionally from other parts of the globe and I'm guessing I'm not the sole person on this forum that does that. Just trying to save you and the person who might query you some time.

ComicOzzie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AZ035_Robert,

Could you please clarify what market (e.g., US, Canada, Korea, Australia, Yugoslogaria, Wakanda, etc.) you're providing this service for? If it's solely US, some of us seek OEM parts occasionally from other parts of the globe and I'm guessing I'm not the sole person on this forum that does that. Just trying to save you and the person who might query you some time.

ComicOzzie
Derp, I thought I did. US OEM.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts