Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new here so I just wanted to say hi and ask a quick question. I'm kind of new into these cars (drove lifted wranglers) and I noticed that there are like 4,000 other Charcoal Gray Accent Hatches in my town. I would like to give mine a little bit of flare so I can atleast find it in the parking lot. I just bought it a few weeks ago and it's a really sweet little car but I just want to spend like 1500 to give it a little bit of style. Ebay has the OEM lip kits that are pre-painted for like 550 bucks which seems like a sweet deal but it says from 2006-2009. Just wondering if Hyundai changed anything on the body of the 2010 that might make the kit not fit? It doesn't seem like it and searching the forum says that mine is a 3g but I just wanted to be sure before I placed the order. If anyone can offer a newb some insight I would appreciate it. I think I wanna do this mod and get a set of 17's and some tint. That should make it stand out a bit. Thanks for the reply's in advance.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't know the answer, but keeping my eye on this as I also have a 2010 hatch and cannot find anything for it - everything is 2005-2009! Where's the 2010 love???

·
Registered
810 Posts
It'll fit. There have been no changes to the bodystyle since it was released.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
The only difference I know of is that the 2010 have different side mirrors. They are stubbier (if that's even a word).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts