Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've had my SF for about 2 months, and I have about 3000 miles on it. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

Here's the thing.....in the 2 months I've had my vehicle, I've had a series of one time "glitches", including:

-Windshield wipers behaving oddly, as if the motor was laboring. Rather than crisply move back and forth, the wipers moved pretty normally on the upswing, but then very slowly and jerkily on the downswing. Lasted about 2 minutes, then began operating as normal.

-Sunroof shade closed halfway then froze. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the sun shade to close. I left it like that until I got where I was going. After stopping and re-starting the car, the sun shade operated as normal.

-Nav system froze for about a minute, then began operating as normal.

-Nav system volume suddenly got very low.

-Ipod connection froze for about a minute, then began operating as normal.

-AC in auto mode did not cool the car. It was a hot day, and I was in bumper to bumper traffic.

I'm not concerned. These things happened over the course of 2 months, and each happened only once, and a couple of them are easily explainable (like the AC). I do not feel that these occurrences represent any kind of systematic problem, but I just thought they were a bit odd.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Interesting. I have been lucky so far (knocking on wood). No issues to date other than the darned remote start. But, hoping that will get resolved today when they install a new one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts