Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing an i20 with no front number plate on the other day i check to see how well my one is stuck on, only one sticker is left holding it on at the min, worried i might lose it soon, think i ll have to go back to dealer and they can sort it out.

might be worry checking yours

·
Registered
157 Posts
Mines held on with 2 plastic screws

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I've never had to replace a number plate..... someone told me you need to show your life history (okay, slight exaggeration) to get a replacement in case you're in the 'ringing' game! True or false?

·
Registered
66 Posts
QUOTE (Mr Pogle @ May 26 2010, 09:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=326634
I've never had to replace a number plate..... someone told me you need to show your life history (okay, slight exaggeration) to get a replacement in case you're in the 'ringing' game! True or false?
My sons car failed his MOT on his number plate,it had become discoloured (making it difficult to read by a speed camera i guess) ------- to get a new one he had to take his registration document with him to the number plate supplier ------ so yes,security has been tightened up.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well sorted now, they fixed the plate on with screws this time, and did the back one as well which is good, only 15 mins or so. Also, i asked if the plate fell off and was lost, who would have to pay, they said they would replace it free of charge, which is again good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts