Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
nice, heh would like to see if its more then just the i just spent $300 on a chip with a light on it an it makes my car soo fast syndrome or real definable performance with tangible results...maybe another trip to the 1/4 mile for you?
heh would be nice to see a real gain

·
Premium Member
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (NubR1 @ Oct 26 2010, 06:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366579
nice, heh would like to see if its more then just the i just spent $300 on a chip with a light on it an it makes my car soo fast syndrome or real definable performance with tangible results...maybe another trip to the 1/4 mile for you?
heh would be nice to see a real gain

I did not get anything you said? I doubt I will be on the track anytime soon being I cant pass tech.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
QUOTE (v33sonata @ Oct 26 2010, 09:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366593
"I still have the instructions and software so you can custom program it." I would assume yes thats what his email said.
cool. you'll need a serial cable to connect to a pc/laptop. It actually reads in real-time so you could see what voltage is being sent on a certain rpm.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
how much were u able to get it for?
i almost bought nspp and the fc for 600 off a local guy in the gen coupe forums but i got a used jetski instead =)

·
Premium Member
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (alfu @ Oct 27 2010, 07:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366680
how much were u able to get it for?
i almost bought nspp and the fc for 600 off a local guy in the gen coupe forums but i got a used jetski instead =)
LOL. You can get them for about $150. I paid 100 shipped for mine with software and instructions. Plus dyno tuned (Gen specs.) But I dint think you will be able to get one that cheap again. However I have a list off ppl who will sell them if this works. As soon as I get it I will let ya know. I wont see if til next week as it was shipped yesterday from Flordia :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts